Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Season Of Salt

My Wednesday night bible study will resume in August. I thought I would share a few highlights from my notes this past year that have spoken to me on more than one occasion!

*Put God at the throne of your life.
*When we give grace in forgiveness we receive freedom and restoration.
*If you remain faithful, God will raise you up in due time.
*Our value is who we our in Christ and not based on what others think of us.
*God always provides a way out.
*Sanctified weakness is allowing God to turn our weakness into a ministry.
*Fruit is not produced when it is blocked off.
*Rules without relationship breeds rebellion (one of my favorites).
* Satan is a real enemy.
*Our sin affects God.
*God is pursuing us.
*When we think it's a problem, it's not a problem for God.
*You are not defined by your past (another one of my favorites).
*When we come to Christ he has special jewels for us.
*God's plans never stop.
*God's time frame is not our time frame.
*The Lord will never leave you.


No comments: