Monday, January 10, 2011

Mirror Image

I love to leave scriptures on our bathroom mirrors with expo markers!  It is one of my favorite things to do around the house.  Knowing Hanna and Richie will read them daily, motivates me to keep it a part of my regular habits of ministry to my children.

This week around the house I want to center on self-control.  Just with all that is happening in my life as an adult, I probably need it the most. I sometimes give full vent to my anger and it has nothing to do with being a redhead, but everything to do with foolishness!

Proverbs 29:11 says it so perfectly, "A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control. 

This will make for a great mirror image all week!


1 comment:

Randi said...

Oh my goodness I need that scripture! I will be putting that on the mirror for sure!