Friday, February 4, 2011

An Attribute A Day

If you list the attributes of God throughout the bible, you will discover the most amazing qualities.  I began my unfinished project in 2003 in the book of Psalms.  I only made it through the first 25 chapters and looking over the attributes today, is an encouragement way beyond the words written within my notebook.

I want to pick up from the very beginning, but this time, share the venture with my children.  I purchased 2 extra notebooks and look forward to the time we will spend jotting down an attribute or two each day. This will be the beginning of a well written list to recall in the years to come.  I look forward watching my children grow as they discover many new qualities of their loving and faithful father.

"He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yield its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither."
~Psalm 1:3




4 comments:

Jessica H. said...

You are really motivating me to get my Bible out and do this. I think I need to come to your house and be one of your children so I can do this with you guys!!

Moms Gone Godly said...

Come on over! The kids can have a pajama party too:)

Jessica H. said...

That would be fun :)

♥ Special K ♥ said...

What an amazing idea!!! You inspire me woman!!! Love you <3